Sourced from: wasabimon.com
Joey and I used creme fraiche to make tacos last week. Since then I've been looking for creative ways to use it.
Here are some great ideas:
1. leave the milk out of your eggs and make a scrammble with it. This makes decadent eggs.
2. Mince a clove of garlic, two sun dried tomatoes and mix with creme fraiche. This makes a great topping to add to many dishes, like soup or a spicy meat dish.
3. Swirl a spoonful into your oatmeal.
4. Spread over a warm tortilla and sprinkle with salt.
5. Stir into any vegetable puree instead of cream.
Any other ideas?