Friday, November 20, 2009

Don't Diss Mrs. Freshleys

It's a good day today. I broke out of my cave to a beautiful blue sky after a night of pretty consistent rain. I'm happy for the zoo tour guide I met yesterday on the elevator. She has to work today. I made a wish for the day to be sunny for her sake, and boy did that wish come true. Altruism people: it works!

In other news, I'm seeing my mom today for lunch and it's Friday. It's a very good day and I'm looking forward to an equally sweet weekend, as good as last weekend I hope. Below are pictures from last Saturday.

I got to hang out with some friends. First I went shopping with Steph, then we went to see her fiance David practice with his band. Afterwards the band, Steph, I and Yuki enjoyed an evening of tasty ramen, plus drinks at the little gem Umi No. Below are some blurry pictures I took while we were waiting for David and the rest of the boys to finish up so we could go to dinnner.



Dave showing everyone how it's done
.




Steph and Yuki!


A Mrs. Freshley's carrot cake that's not so fresh anymore.

No comments: