Thursday, January 14, 2010

Bye Bye to 275

Today PBG says goodbye to 275 Madison. We're moving into our own Suite on 38th and 8th. Woohoo! Moving. I'm waiting for everyone to get here so we can start taking out boxes. It's going to be a long day, but I'm excited. I like new beginnings like this, the kind where not much changes. When I moved into my own place in Memphis, I literally moved a block down the street from Bryan. Later when he moved into his own place he moved even closer to me, so we were only half a block from each other. Actually, there were a bunch of us who lived within a block of each other. It was nice to have friends so close. I really miss that about Memphis. I hope I eventually get something aproximating that in GP. I have Beth now and that's something!

Anyhow, back to the topic at hand. I wanted to post pictures of my office before we moved. I wanted to share my space with you guys because I always mention how I work alone in a room. Sounds terrible but it hasn't been all too bad. It seems pretty pointless now though, because I've taken everything down that kept it from being anonymous, so instead I'm sharing the view from my window. The woman you see is the lady that watched over me while I worked. My stone companion. Goodbye beautiful lady. Don't get too cold out there.

No comments: