Monday, January 11, 2010

This is your inspiration.

Okay! If you've been keeping up with me here you'll know that I have been feeling that winter downer thing that can come from short days and basement living, but January is not all about the blues. It's one of my favorite times of year! It is, after all, my birthday month and you all know i've been talking about this costume party forever, so just play this catchy tune while you work with your tulle and paper bags or whatever it is you're doing to transform yourself.
The song, by YACHT, gives this great narrative of living in these imaginary awsome cities. The video is also somewhat apropos since I myself have been feeling both the dark and bright spots of the burgeoning year. Anyway, the song is great. I hope you find it inspiring too. I wish my kitchen would bake me a cake!


No comments: